February 28, 2010

Sir Prize Firsts!


Finally I got to meet my two legged cousins...what
happened to your arm dude?

Jess, are you in there? I love to kiss your face!(Jess was giggling like c-r-a-z-y!)


First Family Picture... I'm only 12 weeks old!
Look at me staying in one spot with my brother
and sisters! Now, where do I look?


Not this way either huh?



I got it now!



Mama said some changes had to be made...
now I'm in this big ole fenced in thingy!

I saw my brother doing this on those pieces of wood in the back yard.
Seems to make mama happy...perhaps I will start to practice.

What? A cold, white, frozen ball?
This has fun written all ooooover it!



Could it be????

Is it......?

YEESSSSS!!! I stick under this frozen earth!
You know I look gooooooood. Don't be hatin'!

No comments: