February 14, 2010

Speedoggie Who Knew....Sir Prize

Welcome to the family! Born December 4, 2009...joined his new family on January 30th. His breeder, my friend and agility coach Chris Parker, had the "Who" theme for this liter-based on Dr. Suess. His AKC register name is "Speedoggie Who Knew" because I had no plans on getting a BC but was actually looking for another sheltie. Chris was helping me in my quest but really felt as if this little guy was what I was looking for and said, " I really would like you to reconsider a border collie, no not just a border collie, THIS border collie...he is what you are looking for...just not sable"...within a 24 hr period a decision was made to take him and within 48 hours he was home.

um hello? um, hi! There is another dog here mom and ps, its NOT a sheltie!



of course "Cybil" here has to be the first one to attempt to play with him....watch your back Sir Prize! She a freak!

chu stuck?



Check my flow, aaaawww

I'm a mover and a shaker...ass 'n elbows people! That's all you gonna see!
Do I know you? I don't even need to put my moves on him, as is my way, he knows a good thing when he sees it! Dat's riiiiiiiight!
You know you love me! Play your cards right and I just MAY kiss you!

My friend's son is in looooove! He asks when he is going to see "his" dog Sir Prize again. I better check the locks on the doors!
Did I mention that I'm cute?

If you mention that I like you... I will cut you!
Jive: I TOLD you I will cut you!
Sir Prize: Yea, yea, talk to the paw!

See? You know you looooove me, you want to kiiiiisssss me!

Everybody be talkin' 'bout how coot my freckles are...


Please, no more papazzi! The world knows I'm coot!

2 comments:

alison said...

Wow he is so cute. Good luck with him and keep blogging so i can keep in touch.

alison said...

Wow he is so cute!! Good luck with him and keep the posts up. Alison